ISP TechnologiesDecimator II G String Noise Gate Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ISP Decimator II G String Noise Gate Pedal
The Decimator II G String serves as a flexible cure for noisy signals. Especially designed for professional use, the pedal can solve most problems associated with noisy pedalboards. A newly revised design means the pedal is even more suitable to handle almost any situation that may arise. It can be positioned after high gain preamps or pedals, or in FX loops. Linking two Decimators together allows for stereo noise reduction!
Decimator II G String Features
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +12dbu
- Effective Noise Reduction: greater than 60db
- Dynamic Range: greater than 100db
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .05% typical –
- Power consumption: 35mA @9VDC
- Release response: Program dependent based on Time Vector Processing
- Size: 6" x 3" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.8 pounds