ISP TechnologiesHum Extractor + Decimator G Noise Reduction Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ISP Technologies Hum Extractor + Decimator G
The Hum Extractor + Decimator G Pedal from ISP Technologies provides unparalleled noise reduction. It features three sections that work in tandem to provide the cleanest performance possible. Noise may find its way into your signal chain due to magnetic interference and noisy power lines, but the revolutionary noise reduction removes power noise without altering the tone of your playing. Independently set the hum extractor and Decimator thresholds with a range of +10dB to -70dB. The DSP high-frequency sliding filtering tracks high-frequency noise and adaptively eliminates it while not interfering with your playing. Use the pedal anywhere, thanks to a switch to select between 50 and 60Hz. A ground lift switch functions much like a DI box, providing additional hum reduction from ground interference. Get the kind of clean performance you have always wanted from the Hum Extractor + Decimator G pedal from ISP Technologies.
Hum Extractor + Decimator G Features
- Noise reduction pedal
- Three noise reduction blocks that work in tandem
- Reduces noise by more than 80dB
- High-frequency sliding filter tracks playing and adaptively eliminates noise
- No digital aliasing
- Input level from -20dB to +10dB
- Decimator and hum extractor thresholds range from +10dB to -70dB
- Ground lift switch
- 50Hz or 60Hz operation
- Two channels
- Dimensions: Inputs: 2x 1/4"
- Power Specs: Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Noise reduction: Great than 80dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- 9V AC 1.5A
- 7.15 x 1.85 x 4.5"/181 x 47 x 114mm