IsoAcousticsISO-430 Studio Monitor Isolator (Single)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The ISO-430, from IsoAcoustics, is an isolation stand that is compatible with studio monitors and instrument amplifiers. It stops the energy produced by speakers from bouncing off surrounding surfaces, enabling mounted speakers to sound as their respective manufacturers intended. The ISO series builds upon the previous ISO-L8R series of isolator stands, offering improved performance, a lower profile, and a refined frame design.
The isolator is adjustable, so users can rest assured knowing they can be as meticulous with the orientation as they want to be. It was specifically designed to support monitors and amplifiers no more than 100 pounds.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout the entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates large monitors and instrument amplifiers with weights of up to 100 lbs
- Features variable tilt adjustments
- W x D x H: 17” x 9” x 5”