IsoAcousticsISO-200SUB Subwoofer Isolator (Single)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The ISO-200SUB, from IsoAcoustics, isolates a subwoofer by preventing its energy from bouncing off surrounding surfaces. This isolation affords optimal sonic integrity, enabling the speakers to sound the way their respective manufacturers intended. This ISO stand is an updated design from the ISO-L8R series, featuring new frame and isolater designs, and a slightly lower profile.
The ISO-200SUB is 7.8” wide, 10” deep, and 3.5” high.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates Subwoofers and speaker cabinets with weights of up to 60 lbs
- Fixed Height and Tilt
- W x D x H: 7.8” x 10” x 3.5”