IsoAcousticsISO-155 Studio Monitor Isolators (Pair)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The ISO-155 pair, from IsoAcoustics, keep speaker energy from transferring to surrounding objects and surfaces, ensuring that the speakers are properly isolated. This effectively enables the speakers to sound as their respective manufacturer intended. Refining the design of their previous ISO-L8R series, the new ISO series of stands provides better performance thanks to its redesigned frames and offers a lower profile when using the shorter leg tubes.
Each isolator is adjustable for optimal listening convenience. To this extent, the included height tubing and end plug pairs ensure 14 steps of height adjustment, meaning everything can be positioned meticulously.
The ISO-155 isolators have been specifically designed to support up to 35 pounds.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates medium-sized monitors with weights of up to 35 lbs
- 2 Different Height Configurations: 3” or 8”
- Up to 14 variations of height and tilt adjustments
- W x D: 6.1” x 7.5”
- Height Configurations: 3” or 8”