IsoAcousticsISO-130 Studio Monitor Isolators (Pair)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The ISO-130 pair, from IsoAcoustics, prevents the transference of speaker energy from the speakers to surrounding objects and surfaces. This ensures that the speakers are properly isolated, effectively enabling them to sound as their respective manufacturers intended. The new ISO series of isolation stands improves upon the prior ISO-L8R series, aiming to give an improvement in performance with redesigned framing and a lower profile with the shorter tubing.
Each isolator can be adjusted for optimal listening convenience. To this extent, the included height tubing and end plug pairs ensure 14 steps of height adjustment, meaning everything can be positioned as meticulously as required.
The ISO-130 isolators have been specifically designed to support up to 20 pounds.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates small monitors with widths of at least 5” and weights of up to 20 lbs
- 2 Different Height Configurations: 2.5” or 8”
- Up to 14 variations of height and tilt adjustments
- W x D: 5.1” x 6”
- Height Configurations: 2.5” or 8”