Intellijel DesignsQuadra Envelope Generator
Intellijel’s Quadra is an efficient quad function generator module that can be used to generate envelopes or as an LFO. Each channel can be set to its own mode: AD envelope, ASR envelope, or a cycling AD envelope that eventually loops to the point of becoming an LFO. There are switches between the Attack and Decay knobs on every channel that dictate whether the envelopes maintain a linear or exponential curve.
The unit is expandable via the Quadra Expander, which adds four EOC pulse outs, analog OR logic outs, and CV over Attack and Decay parameters.
- 4 Independent Function/Envelope Generators
- 3 Modes of Operation: AD (Attack-Decay), AHR (Attack-Hold-Release), Cycle (AD Envelope Loops)
- Linear or Exponential Operation Selectable
- Wide Time Range for Attack/Decay Controls: <0.5ms to well over 30s
- All Analog and Discrete Logic for function generation (totally smooth and continuous waveforms)
- Eurorack Module
- 12 HP Width
- 45mm Depth
- Current Draw: 98mA @ +12V, 53mA @ -12V