InstruoLàrachd External Input + Envelope Follower
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Interface the world outside of Eurorack directly into your modular case with Instruo's Làrachd, a multi-functioning audio and CV interface with an included footswitch controller for extra physicality and performance capabilities. Làrachd introduces many levels of control and interfacing going from top down for injection or starting at any point in the module.
The top portion of Làrachd showcase a TRS minijack line-level input which has a gain control for increasing to Eurorack level as well as splitting outward to a dual mono pair of left and right signals.The line input as well as the internal condenser microphone can be used independently or together into an enhance section that applies a variable amount of waveshaping and limiting to excite and smooth out the incoming signal for maximum usage.
Anything coming out of the enhance section is followed by the envelope follower, in which you can design envelope shapes based on the level of the incoming signal. Attack and release control are there for extra shaping with options to work in a linear or exponential response, and the final outputs include both a unipolar positive and negative shape for creating amplitude, pitch, filter shapes, and even sidechain ducking when in combination with the inverse. Not only does the Làchard provide a gate source via a threshold-based comparator following the envelope follower, but it also provides two extra gates and a trigger output based on the included dual footswitch controller. Interface the controller with the included 1/4" TRS cable for patching external control straight to your modular system, and set the duration of the trigger to any length to work with any number of modules.
Instruo's Làchard is truly a beast of an interface to humanize and evolve your modular rack into a more adaptable rig to any situation.
- Multi-functioning interfacing module with dual footswitch controller
- Minijack stereo line-level input to Eurorack dual mono outputs
- Built-in condenser microphone
- Line in and Mic flow into a signal enhancer (waveshape and limiting) and envelope follower
- Attack and release controls with exponential/linear switch
- Positive and negative polarity outputs for the envelope follower
- Envelope follower gate comparator with threshold control
- Pedal interfacing via 1/4" TRS input and trig + two gate outputs
- Pedal trig duration control
- Included 1/4" TRS 150cm cable for interfacing
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 75mA @ +12V, 70mA @ -12V
Line level audio sources and ambient sound converts to control voltage envelopes.
An audio enhancement circuit can provide emphasis to audio through a combination of waveshaping and limiting.
The làrachd's included dual footswitch controller produces combinations of gate and trigger signals. This allows for hands off precision control over performance patches.
• Stereo line level to modular amplifier stage
• Built in condenser microphone capsule
• Audio enhancement signal processor
• Envelope follower with threshold comparator
• Dual footswitch controller