IK MultimediaiRig Pro I/O USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O
IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O is a single-input audio interface perfect for capturing virtually any sound source on a wide variety of devices. With its pocket-sized format and surprisingly extensive feature set, the iRig Pro I/O allows you to take studio-quality recording capability anywhere that you go.
iRig Pro I/O featurs a combo XLR-1/4" input with a Class-A mic preamp and optional phantom power, great for plugging in any style of microphone, instrument, or other audio sources. Its 96kHz/24-bit recording capability and compatibility with iOS, Mac, PC, and Android operating systems means that no matter who or where you are, you're able to capture high-quality sound at a moment's notice.
This interface can be powered via USB, an optional external power supply, or 2x AA batteries (included). It provides MIDI in and out via two included breakout cables, and an integrated headphone output makes it easy to monitor your recordings. No matter your setup, this is a stellar interface for music-making on the go.
iRig Pro I/O Features
- Single-input audio interface for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- XLR-1/4" combo input jack
- Integrated preamp with plenty of gain and switchable phantom power
- 1/8" output for easy use with headphone monitoring
- MIDI I/O via included breakout cables
- Includes cables necessary to connect to any supported host device
- Can be powered via USB or two AA batteries (included)
- Inputs: 1x XLR, 1x TS
- Outputs: 1/8" headphone
- Resolution: up to 96kHz, 24-bit
- Power: USB or 2x AA (included)
- Dimensions: 43 x 127 x 37mm