iConnectivityiConnectMIDI4+ MIDI Interface (Lightning)
When it comes to MIDI connectivity and iOS integration, the iConnectMIDI4+ unduly raises the bar to delightful new heights. In a nutshell, it enables users to integrate their computer recording setups with external iOS devices, like iPads, iPhones, and compatible iPods. Even better, the unit is capable of supporting up to three computers simultaneously; no matter whether they are Mac, Windows, or iOS, the interface’s Audio passThru™ technology lets users route audio between every device however they please while maintaining the integrity of the audio signal.
If all this wasn’t enough, the interface contains a USB host port that is capable of supporting up to eight USB MIDI synthesizers or controllers. This means that all computer-related devices connected to the interface can receive data from devices routed to the USB port. Additionally, since the unit sports iConnectivity’s proprietary Audio passThru™ technology, it is possible to route audio from up to three computers to iOS devices and vice versa without any signal degradation.
- 4 In & 4 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- Supports 8 additional MIDI devices via USB Host Port + Powered USB Hub
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 3 Computing Devices Directly & More via Network
- Network Connectivity
- Supports MAC, PC, & iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru™ Between Up to 3 Computing Devices
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- Supports Over 64 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charges iOS Devices
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or Greater; 1 free USB port.
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or Greater; 1 free USB port.
- iOS Devices: iOS 4.2 or Greater; CoreMIDI compatible app.