iConnectivityiConnectMIDI2+ Audio MIDI Interface (Lightning)
The iConnectMIDI2+ interface pushes ingenuity to an entirely new level. The unit enables users to achieve all the functionality bestowed by more traditional interfaces, but adds the possibility of iOS device integration.
With the iConnectMIDI2+, users can simultaneously integrate two iOS devices into their recording setup, opening the door to an array of uncharted possibilities. Even better, since the unit sports iConnectivity’s proprietary Audio passThru™ technology, users can seamlessly route audio from their computers to iOS devices and vice versa without any signal degradation. This means users can use iOS synthesizer apps as plug-ins, or route external signals through effects processing apps.
Included with every interface is a copy of iConnectivity’s iConfig software, which affords total control over MIDI routing, remapping, and filtering. It also includes an Inline iOS connection cable that allows it to effectively interface with external iOS gear, such as iPads, iPhones, and iPods.
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru™ From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices via Optional Adapter (Not Included)
- Lightning Cable
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or Greater; 1 free USB port.
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or Greater; 1 free USB port.
- iOS Devices: iOS or Greater, CoremIDI compatible app.