iConnectivity iConnectAUDIO4+ Audio MIDI Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
iConnectivity iConnectAUDIO4+ Audio Midi Interface
The iConnectAUDIO4+ is an audio and MIDI interface that is capable of powering two computers simultaneously. Consequently, the unit serves as a single nexus for computers, iOS devices, USB, MIDI, microphones, instruments, and speakers. Even better, the interface supports multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and iOS. If all this wasn’t enough, the interface is also capable of charging external iOS devices!
iConnectAUDIO4+ Audio Midi Interface Features
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Audio passThru™ routes audio digitally between computer devices
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
- 4 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB audio and MIDI Class-Compliant – no drivers needed
- Charges an iOS device
- 24-bit resolution
- A-D Dynamic Range:102dB (Single-ended)
- D-A Dynamic Range:106dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 96 kHz
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dimensions: H 1.46" x W 8.43 " x D 5.51"
- Weight: 2.13 lbs
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or later
- iOS Devices: iOS or later.