Hungry RobotThe Monastery Octave Generator Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Hungry Robot The Monastery Octave Generator Pedal
The Monastery from Hungry Robot is designed to produce great-sounding, organ-like octave material from almost any input, be it a subtle lead or a complex chord. The Monastery's lush tones are augmented by its original dual control interface, which allows a user to design two presets with separate dry/wet settings and octave ratios, then seamlessly move between them using the left footswitch.
The Monastery Features
- Polyphonic octave pedal
- Provides simultaneous octave up and octave down with minimal latency
- Dry/Wet and Octave Ratio controls
- Dual control set with footswitch toggle
- True-bypass switching
- Power specs: Standard 9VDC Center Negative Supply
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.6 x 1.5"