HexinverterMutant Bassdrum Analog Drum Synth
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum
Not content to be another clone of the TR-808, the Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum takes everything that made its predecessor a classic and mutates it into a brand new amalgamation for use in Eurorack modular synthesizers. The module is both an analog bassdrum and voltage controlled distortion module. Both sections can be used independently for even more spectral madness.
Mutant Bassdrum Features
- Analogue bassdrum circuitry capable of vanilla TR-808 sounds
- Built in voltage controlled distortion (batteryACID distortion)
- Distortion accepts external inputs when not being used with kick drum (great for acid synth leads)
- The distortion comes from the same circuit topology as the Battery ACID module from Hexinverter.net
- Voltage control of distortion amount
- Voltage control of decay from short kicks to long "ooooooooomphs"
- Voltage control of pitch (approximates v/oct response, but not musically tuned)
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)