HexinverterJupiter Storm Noise Oscillator
Hexinverter Jupiter Storm
The Hexinverter Jupiter Storm is a noise oscillator that incorporates an advanced algorithm to generate a variety of unique and interesting sounds. The module utilizes three square wave VCOs to generate noise with compelling harmonics.
A dedicated noise core disruptor ensures the proper abuse of the internal circuitry, allowing for the creation of even more brutal and raunchy sonics.
Each VCO features its own CV input, but there’s also a single input for applying CV to all three oscillators simultaneously. Combining this feature with a complex modulation source is an excellent means of creating not only esoteric, but inherently dynamic sounds.
Jupiter Storm Features
- Unique square wave noise core creates everything from pitched square wave ringmod-esque textures to hissing and screeching noise tones
- Noise core square wave VCOs (not v/oct, but close) each have an output so drones can be created simultaneously alongside noise
- Noise Core Disruptor mode creatively abuses the noise algorithm into creating very interesting noise timbres
- Four noise outputs, each with their own unique sound in Noise Core Disruption mode
- Control voltage input for each oscillator as well as ALL oscillators at once. This allows the creation of complex modulation easily
- Planned expansion module adds percussion-specific features that turn Jupiter
- Storm into a very capable percussion/sound FX synthesis machine
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 30mA@+12V; 30mA@-12V