Heritage AudioBaby RAM 2-Channel Monitoring System
- SAVE $50
- Low Prices
Heritage Audio Baby RAM
Baby RAM from Heritage Audio is a totally transparent monitoring controller, offering to maintain optimal stereo imagery in a fully passive design. Operation is incredibly simple, with two input sources and two output destinations enabled via their own dedicated switches, and level controlled via a 24-step rotary control. The rotary increments in 3dB steps, with its range offset by a -20dB Dim switch. There's also a master Mute switch and a Mono switch, further providing essential monitoring functions. Ready to drop into any studio without unwanted coloration or signal loss, the Baby RAM from Heritage Audio provides the best you can get out of a passive monitor controller.
Baby RAM Features
- Passive monitor controller with minimal signal degradation
- Two sets each of balanced inputs and outputs
- 24-step relay attenuator control
- -20dB Dim switch
- Global mute and mono switches
- Inputs: 2x 1/4" TRS pair
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS pair
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 5.5 x 7.75"
- Power requirements: Passive