HEDDBASS 12 Studio Subwoofer
- No Hassle
HEDD BASS 12
The Bass 12 seamlessly integrates with the Mk2 line of monitors from HEDD, providing an extended and full bass response. HEDD's groundbreaking Linearizer technology adds a slight delay to high-frequency content to improve impulse response and spatial reproduction. This works in conjunction with the Sat-Sub system that perfectly phase aligns subwoofers and satellite monitors for detailed and accurate performance.
Choose between a ported reflex port for extended bass response and punchy dynamics, or go with a closed, infinite baffle for improved detail and tight transient response. This subwoofer provides the perfect extension for any monitor but works wonders when paired with any of HEDD's Mk2 designs, extending the low-end while keeping everything in phase alignment.
BASS 12 Features
- Active subwoofer
- 700W 12" woofer
- HEDD's Linearizer phase aligns signals for improved impulse response and spatial reproduction
- Sat-Sub system works in conjunction with HEDD Mk2 monitors for phase alignment
- 32-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Closed or ported design
- +/-12dB gain
- Analog XLR or digital AES XLR with AES through
- Frequency response: 20Hz-120Hz (upper and lower limits)
- Woofer 12" honeycomb
- Inputs: Analog XLR, digital AES XLR (includes AES through)
- AD/DA conversion: 32-bit/96kHz
- Max SPL: 115dB
- 595 x 380 x 610mm/23.4 x 14.9 x 24"
- Univesal mains IEC power from 85V–265V