GieskesHSS2020 Pocket Synthesizer / Effects
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The HSS2020 is a quirky handheld synthesizer and effect processor from Gieskes that’s a fun companion unit for other battery powered devices or hardware synthesizers. The first HSS (hard soft synth) was designed at the beginning of the 2008 financial crisis, so when Gieskes was quarantined in 2020, they revisited the project to improve on the design, adding additional features to the sequencer and effects section, as well as merging the in and out jacks into single TRS plugs, adopting the Pocket Operator standard.
Get started quickly with knob recording sequencing and effect manipulation—the simple interface is meant to lead to intuitive performance and experimentation, while being deep enough to allow experienced users a wide array of useful features!
- Handheld synthesizer & effect processor
- Unique lookup table sound generation
- Effects include loopers, filters, delays and pitch-shifting
- 64 step sequencer with 5 save slots
- Battery powered(Ni-Mh recommended)
- Quick-guide printed on the back of unit
- Battery powered: (3x AA batteries)
- Input: 1x 3.5 TRS for audio / trigger
- Output: 1x 3.5 TRS for audio / clock output