GatorGTRPWR5 Pedal Board Power Supply (5 Output)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
If you're looking to power a small pedalboard, look no further than Gator's GTRPWR5: a rugged, reliable solution for powering up to five pedals at once. With five isolated 9VDC, 120mA outputs, it's a solid choice for powering standard pedals. It includes five DC power cables and a single polarity inverter cable, covering the power needs of most standard guitar effects. The rugged metal design features heat dissipation vents and slots for direct mounting to a pedal board, making it a great a reliable choice for use on the road or in your home studio.
- Rugged power supply for small pedal boards
- Five 9V outlets with 120mA each
- Heavy-duty construction with slotted vent design
- Integrated slots for direct mounting to your pedal board
- Switchable 115V/230V operation
- Includes IEC power cable, five DC pedal power cables, and one polarity inverter cable
- Dimensions: 4.92 x 4.25 x 1.57"
- Power Specs: Supplies 5x 9VDC isolated output @ 120mA ea
- Switchable 115V/230V mains input