Gamechanger AudioPLUS Pedal Smart Sustain + Wet Footswitch
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Gamechanger Audio PLUS Pedal + Wet Footswitch
Gamechanger Audio's PLUS Pedal makes use of a proprietary real-time sampling engine to create a granular freeze/sustain effect with a remarkably smooth sound and remarkably intuitive, nuanced method of control. Inspired by piano-style sostenuto, the PLUS Pedal makes use of a piano foot pedal to sample and seamlessly loop tiny fragments of incoming audio, generating layer upon layer of lush, ambient tone from any incoming signal. The touch-sensitive pedal offers intuitive variable control of sampling and layering, allowing a single instrument to turn into a wall of rich, washing tone.
The included Wet footswitch provides access to a dedicated wet output, alongside the typical dry and blended outs.
PLUS Pedal + Wet Footswitch Features
- Sustain pedal inspired by piano sostenuto
- Proprietary real-time sampling engine constantly records and analyzes incoming audio in order to create seamless, smooth pads at a moment's notice
- Dedicated controls for tone, volume, and sustained tone envelope shape
- Touch-sensitive pedal allows nuanced control of multiple parameters
- Dedicated blend and dry outputs
- Wet-only switchable ouput via included Wet Footswitch
- Built-in FX loop
- Selectable number of looped layers
- Probably the coolest buffer freeze/sustain effect
- Works with any sound source
- PLUS Pedal Dimensions: 90 x 195 x 72mm
- Wet Footswitch Dimensions: 58 x 66 x 46mm
- Power specs: Standard 9VDC center negative supply (not included)
Josh shares a few of their picks and practices for pushing the instrument into new territories of sound and performance !
We chose not to use the Amp mic for this one - all audio you hear is coming from the Camera's mic.
The Sustain level is maxed out, and also the fade out speed is set to a very long setting, thus creating multiple layers of sound.