FurmanM-8X AR 15A Voltage Regulator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Furman M-8X AR
The Furman M-8X AR is a voltage regulator that provides a constant 120V (+/-5V) output voltage and protects against over or undervoltage. It helps absorb and dissipate voltage spikes that might otherwise damage your equipment. Additionally, it automatically shuts off if it detects extreme over or under voltage present at the input.
The internal circuitry detects high speed, high level transients that may be harmful to your gear. LED indication provides important information such as the incoming voltage levels, protection status, and overvoltage warning. Keep your equipment running with optimal voltage levels using this regulator from Furman.
M-8X AR Features
- Voltage regulator
- Provides constant 120V (+/-5V)
- Power filtering eliminates unwanted noise and interference
- Protects from power surges and spikes
- Automatically shuts off if it detects extreme over or under voltage
- LED metering provides clear indication of status
- Outlets: 9 (eight rear, one front)
- Max current: 12A–15A
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 11"
- Weight: 15.75 lbs