FredensteinBento 8 500 Series Chassis
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Fredenstein Bento 8
The Fredenstein Bento 8 is an eight-channel case made for 500 series modules, perfect for the most power hungry modules. The integrated power supply is a linear power supply with a mains transformer and linear regulators. While sometimes linear power supplies are prone to hum, the Bento 8 Pro includes extensive shielding of the mains transformer to eliminate any hum. With 2A of power at +/-16V and 250mA of power at +48V for phantom power, the Bento 8 provides 500mA per slot. Integrated audio routing and compressor bus linking are available on the back panel at the flick of a switch. The Bento 8 is a perfect accompaniment to any 500 series setup, providing clean power and solid steel chassis.
Bento 8 Features
- 500 series case
- Eight channels
- Audio routing allows for daisy chaining of modules
- Compressor bus linking on a switch
- Robust steel chassis
- Ultra-clean linear power supply
- Input power 117.5V or 235V (country specific)
- 2A @ +16V, 2A @ -16V, 250mA @ +48V
- 483 x 140 x 190mm/19 x 5.5 x 7.4"