FocusriteVocaster Two Podcasting Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite Vocaster Two
Kick start or upgrade your podcasting rig with Focusrite's Vocaster Two, a dual-input audio interface in their Vocaster series, packed with high-quality features to best fit a two-person podcast. One of the first entries in the Focusrite Vocaster series, Vocaster Two makes audio setup for your podcast, stream, or vlog as simple as it could be.
The XLR inputs can work for dynamic or condenser microphones thanks to the engageable +48V phantom power, and +70dB of gain per microphone offers plenty of room for any style of vocals—be it ASMR or performative improv. Of course, if you don't want to be adjusting your gain the entire time, the Vocaster Two has got your back with automatic gain leveling that will follow your levels as they come in and provide the best listenback experience. Some onboard features for planning out your podcast include an enhance button with three different podcaster-approved settings as well as a mute button for taking you out of the focus.
Connectivity is huge for the Vocaster Two, and it shows on the rear with professional 1/4" TRS outputs to monitor your audio in post and make necessary adjustments, while the front-facing headphone outputs offer individual level control during the podcast. The phone and camera minijack connections are optimized for capturing any phone audio or video call as well as sending the audio out to a camera for vlog work, respectively. Additionally, the Vocaster Two features Bluetooth connectivity to achieve the same capturing or listenback experience, and for capturing your internal computer or devices audio, loopback is engageable via the Vocaster Hub software. With a fantastic software bundle including subscriptions and licenses to aCast, Amplify Studio, SquadCast, and Hindenburg, the Vocaster Two comes second to none for podcasters looking for an affordable and highly portable interface sporting class compliance for the most compatibility.
Vocaster Two Features
- 2x2 USB-C audio interface
- Two XLR microphone input with 70dB of gain and +48V phantom power
- Individual control over each microphones settings
- Gain controlled manually or automatically for less handy work
- Three available podcaster-approved presets for enhancing your voice
- Mute button to take your signal out of the mix
- USB-C connectivity with class compliance
- Separate minijack outputs for camera (TRS) and phone (TRRS)—cables not included
- Bluetooth connectivity to stream the audio from your phone or wireless device
- Stereo loopback for streaming audio from your computer
- Software and subscription bundle includes Hindenburg Lite (and try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free), three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, six months of aCast Influencer, and six months of Amplify Studio
- Vocaster Hub acts as the software medium between your interface and your device/computer
- Inputs: 2x XLR
- Outputs: 2x TRS 1/4", 1x TRS 3.5mm stereo (camera), 1x TRRS 3.5mm (phone)
- Headphone outputs: 2x TRS 1/4" stereo
- USB connection: type-C (cable is C to A)
- OS compatibility: Class-compliant (macOS, Windows, and even iPadOS)
- Dimensions: 1.99" x 8.84" x 4.45" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.93 lbs
- Power: bus-powered 5V, 900mA (cable included, PSU not included)
Vocaster features Auto Gain, to set levels quickly and easily; Enhance, to get your voice sounding its best in one click; and connections for your phone, camera and so much more.
Focusrite interfaces sit at the heart of more studios than any other. Now, let your voice be heard like it never has before.