FocusriteVocaster Two Studio Podcast Recording Bundle
- SAVE $120
- Low Prices
Focusrite Vocaster Two Studio
Upgrade your video or podcast sound quality and have a portable recording setup with the Vocaster series Two Studio interface, microphone, and headphone bundle from Focusrite. Focusrite's Vocaster Series is designed to take the guesswork out of audio setup for content creation—so with this package, you'll have everything you need to get your podcast, streaming setup, or vlog off the ground.
With two independent sets of headphone outputs and XLR mic inputs, the Vocaster Two interface allows you to invite guests to chat or expand your show with a co-host. Connect directly to your camera with the TRS output and bring in phone guests with a TRRS connection or use the built-in Bluetooth. Easily get fantastic levels with over 70dB of gain and a unique Enhance mode switch which automatically adjusts the EQ of your mic for superb vocal sound. Stereo loopback is integrated, so you can plan and record your whole show complete with pre-recorded segments and music.
Included in the bundle is the Vocaster DM14v dynamic microphone, HP60v closed-back headphones and 3m long XLR cable. You have everything you need to start capturing great audio with the Focusrite Two Studio bundle.
Vocaster Two Studio Features
- Studio bundle with Vocaster Two, Vocaster DM14v mic, HP60v headphones, XLR cable, and USB A to C cable
- USB C connection for data and power
- TRS Camera out
- TRRS Phone out for high quality phone interviews
- Bluetooth connection
- 2x Monitor outputs
- 2x Phantom powered XLR inputs
- 2 Independent cough and vocal enhance buttons
- Stereo loopback
- Vocaster DM14v dynamic mic with built in pop-filter and shockmount
- HP60v closed-back headphones
- Power: Bus powered USB C 5V @900mA 4.5W, External PSU not included
- Class Compliant
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" balanced speaker outputs, 2x 1/4" Headphone output, 1x TRS Camera output
- Inputs: 2x XLR
- TRRS Phone connection
- Bluetooth connectivity
Vocaster features Auto Gain, to set levels quickly and easily; Enhance, to get your voice sounding its best in one click; and connections for your phone, camera and so much more.
Focusrite interfaces sit at the heart of more studios than any other. Now, let your voice be heard like it never has before.