FocusriteVocaster One Podcasting Audio Interface
- SAVE $50
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite Vocaster One
One of the first entries in their Vocaster Series, the Focusrite Vocaster One is an audio interface in their Vocaster series designed to make the technical side of your podcasts easy to manage while still delivering premium audio quality. Sporting a solid XLR input, bring in your favorite microphone without the worries of power thanks to the engageable +48V phantom power. Set the gain yourself or let the Vocaster One do the work for you with automatic gain built right into the device, so you don't have to worry about clipping or not being picked up. Enhance your vocals with one of three podcaster-approved presets to make your voice present and at the forefront of your podcasting experience, and easily take yourself out of the mix when necessary with the onboard mute button.
You can monitor yourself and the mix with headphones for immediate listen back and monitors for any post-production cleanup, and the additional camera output makes it easy to set up for vlog-style work while the phone output allows you to capture conversations via your phone's DAC. Additionally, you can capture all your computer sounds with the loopback functionality and control your input signals via the complementary Vocaster Hub software. With a stellar software bundle for enhancing your podcasting skills, the Vocaster One is the perfect device for beginners along with professionals needing a small yet powerful setup.
Vocaster One Features
- 1x2 USB-C audio interface
- XLR microphone input with 70dB of gain and +48V phantom power
- Gain controlled manually or automatically for less handy work
- Three available podcaster-approved presets for enhancing your voice
- Mute button to take your signal out of the mix
- USB-C connectivity with class compliance
- Separate minijack outputs for camera (TRS) and phone (TRRS)—cables not included
- Stereo loopback for streaming audio from your computer
- Software and subscription bundle includes Hindenburg Lite (and try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free), six months of aCast Influencer, and six months of Amplify Studio
- Vocaster Hub acts as the software medium between your interface and your device/computer
- Input: 1x XLR
- Outputs: 2x TRS 1/4", 1x TRS 3.5mm stereo (camera), 1x TRRS 3.5mm (phone)
- Headphone output: 1x TRS 1/4" stereo
- USB connection: type-C (cable is C to A)
- OS compatibility: Class-compliant (macOS, Windows, and even iPadOS)
- Dimensions: 1.99" x 7.66" x 4.45" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Power: bus-powered 5V, 900mA (cable included, PSU not included)
Vocaster features Auto Gain, to set levels quickly and easily; Enhance, to get your voice sounding its best in one click; and connections for your phone, camera and so much more.
Focusrite interfaces sit at the heart of more studios than any other. Now, let your voice be heard like it never has before.