FocusriteISA428 MkII 4-Channel Microphone Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite ISA428 MkII
Focusrite's ISA428 MkII is a four-channel transformer-based preamp, perfect for adding warmth and presence to any signal in your studio. Designed around Lundahl LL1538 input transformers, the ISA428 MkII can add warmth and color to mic, line, and even instrument-level signals.
This quad preamp includes a host of useful features and utilities, with phantom power, phase inversion, inserts, and a variable highpass filter on each channel. Of course, you can even select between multiple choices of input impedance, allowing you to optimize performance for any source. It even includes settings to emulate the much-loved ISA110, adding a touch of Neve-esque quality to your sound. With up to 80dB of gain and easy monitorin for signal input and output levels, the ISA428 MkII is a stellar choice for any recording setup.
ISA428 MkII Features
- Four-channel Focusrite ISA preamp for impeccable sound quality
- Transformer-based preamps for wonderful warmth and transparency
- Variable input impedance (including ISA 110 setting)
- Suitable for mic, line, and instrument level signals
- Insert points on each channel
- Variable gain per channel
- Switchable phase inversion and phantom power per channel
- Variable HPF per channel (16Hz–420Hz)
- Built-in signal level meters
- Optional A/D conversion for ADAT lightpipe connection
- Phantom power: Yes
- Analog inputs: 4x XLR, 4x TS, 4x TRS
- Aux inputs: 4x XLR
- Analog outputs: 4x XLR, 4x TRS
- Frequency response: 20Hz–122kHz
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 11 x 19"