FocusriteClarett+ OctoPre Microphone Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite Clarett+ OctoPre Microphone Preamp
Record brilliant takes no matter the source with Focusrite’s Clarett+ OctoPre, an eight-channel mic preamp building upon the stellar Clarett series. Taking a quality preamp and making it better, the Clarett+ Octopre retains its superb format and build of eight combo inputs supporting mic and line-level inputs along with individual analog insert jacks for incorporating outboard gear per input before it hits A-D/D-A conversion. All inputs not only sport a stellar mic pre with 57dB of available gain and self noise as low as -129dBu, but every input also features the sought after all-analog Air EQ—emulating the Focusrite ISA 110 found in their vintage, analog studio-grade consoles and bringing life to any source’s high end. Additionally, the first two inputs support Hi-Z level signals with a JFET DI, preserving your instrument’s tone and character as if it were plugged straight into an amplifier.
Along with the stellar range of inputs, Clarett+ OctoPre offers direct analog outputs for all eight inputs via DB25. Easily synchronize over Word Clock to any compatible device, and easily transfer up to eight channels over ADAT. Additionally, you can bring ADAT into the Clarett+ OctoPre to make use of the analog outputs for extra routing capabilities throughout your studio or live-setup. This is not only great for expanding into your audio interface, but it can work lovely with compatible mixers in a live context. With easy control on the front facing panel and a stellar build for any rackmount, the Clarett+ OctoPre is the perfect solution for any recording engineer, live engineer, or artist looking for a flexible, low-noise, high quality preamp solution.
Clarett+ OctoPre Features
- Eight-channel mic-pre
- Eight XLR/TRS combo inputs supporting mic and line-level signals
- TRS 1/4" insert per input
- First two inputs support Hi-Z via a high quality JFET DI
- Up to 57dB of gain, a max input dynamic range of 118dB, and a mic pre EIN of -129dBu
- Each preamp has an engageable all-analog Air circuit shelving the high end at +4dB
- JFET guitar input preserves true tone and character of instrument
- Ultra low-noise and low-distortion with pristine and improved A-D & D-A conversion
- Included software bundle of Focusrite, Brainworx, Antares, Relab, Softube, and XLN Audio plugins
- Three-month Avid Pro Tools Artist subscription + Complete Plugin Bundle
- Two-month subscription to Landr Studio, plus five free masters to be redeemed at any time!
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo
- Analog outs: 1x DB25
- Analog inserts: 8x TRS 1/4"
- Digital inputs: 2x ADAT, 1x Word Clock
- Digital outputs: 2x ADAT, 1x Word Clock
- A-D/D-A conversion: up to 192kHz, 24-bit depth
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 19" x 11.26" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9.15 lbs
- Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 30W