FocalSub One Studio Subwoofer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focal Sub One
Take a load off your monitors' low-frequency response and enhance your listening experience with Focal's Sub One, a solid dual 8" subwoofer producing massive and clear bass. Simple yet versatile, the Sub One offers high amplification of subs as low as 32Hz pushing 200 watts RMS, something quite tiring to your standard monitors. Sub One's Slatefiber woofer design produces a flat and neutral response from your signals for precise and pristine bass control, and the woofer-design's long excursion is perfect for reproducing the tiniest of details for making exact adjustments. Additionally, the front-facing venting port offers bass extension for optimum clarity and tonal balance throughout your subs.
Easily setup up any stereo signal from a balanced source such as a mixer or audio interface via the XLR inputs, accepting left, right, and LFE signals. The XLR stereo outputs easily pass through to your main monitors, and the internal processing allows for customization of a 60 or 90Hz high pass filter as well as a fully adjustable 4-pole low pass filter, making setting up crossovers a cinch. Further detailing such as volume, phase adjustment, and even polarity switching can be achieved for the optimal setup with your acoustics, and easily link to other subwoofers for up to double the output power. Sub One's footswitch input allows for easy bypassing when you don't need that extra low end or just referencing other sets of monitors, and the included grills make for a simple and easy protection of the delicate woofers.
Expand your frequency range and its respective dynamic detailing with the Sub One from Focal.
Sub One Features
- Dual 8" subwoofer
- Two side-facing 8" Slatefiber woofers producing precise bass
- Pushes up to 200W RMS of amplification
- Large front-facing port for stable and optimal bass integration
- Can reproduce micro-details via the highly efficient woofer design
- Adjustable low-pass crossover, volume control, phase adjustment, and polarity switch
- 60 or 90Hz high-pass crossover
- Left, right, and LFE inputs via XLR
- Left and right pass-through outputs along with extra outputs for linking several subwoofers
- Footswitch input for bypassing subwoofer
- Additional protective grills included
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 32Hz - 120Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114dB
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 19 3/4" / 475 x 310 x 520mm
- Weight: 40.8 lbs. / 18.5kg