FMR Audio PBC-6A "Vintage-y" Compressor
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
FMR Audio PBC-6A Compressor
The FMR Audio PBC-6A is essentially a combination of several vintage compressors. The unit is capable of everything from silky-smooth sounds to nefarious, angry squashing. No matter the intention, this “vintage-y” compressor is more than up for the task.
In terms of control, the PBC offers an inherently flexible workflow geared towards dynamically sculpting sounds. The unit boasts variable sidechain, side chain access, four separate envelope linking modes, hyper-exponential and linear release envelope modes, attack and release controls, bypass functionality, and balanced audio ins/outs.
Flexible front panel controls allow for both subtle and drastic changes, as well as anything in-between. Users can easily achieve sounds that sit comfortably in a mix, or ostentatious effects that force their way to the forefront of the composition.
PBC-6A "Vintage-y" Compressor Features
- Mono compressor in 1/3 rack size
- Accurate & repeatable 5-parameter controls
- Variable eight-position, second-order sidechain filter increases effect flexibility
- Flexible, three method link mode with TRS link cable. Multi-channel links are possible
- "THICK" mode smooths compressor action
- Peak-hold, average "dot" mode meter, helps visualize sonic action
- 1/4" TRS sidechain insert for special effects
- 1/3 Rack Dynamics Processor
- Durable Enclosure