FaderfoxPC4 USB MIDI Pot Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Faderfox PC4 provides 24 assignable potentiometers for use with any MIDI device or software—and with 16 savable setups allowing you to control up to 384 parameters from a single device, that’s A LOT of potentiometers. Faderfox simply describes the PC4 as “a lot of pots in a small box," but we think that might be selling this little powerhouse short.
The PC4 comes equipped with an editor as well to fine-tune your setups and save additional preset data via SysEx if required. All the potentiometers onboard are programmed with a switchable snap function, which is a rare but incredibly useful consideration that avoids jumps or snaps when controlling CC values, similar to Ableton Live’s “pickup” function for macro controls. Other included MIDI considerations include a “quick pot assign” for easily assigning your parameters without hassle.
- Universal MIDI controller for hardware or software devices
- 24 MIDI standard resolution potentiometers
- USB MIDI class compliant device
- Quick Pot Assign function learns incoming MIDI commands for easy setup
- MIDI in & out + USB ports with merge functionality
- Software editor included for backing up & editing setups
- iPad compatible (with camera connection kit)
- Memory backup/restore via MIDI SysEx
- USB bus powered
- Dimensions: 7.08” x 2.76” x 4.13”
- Weight: 0.78 lb