FaderfoxEC4 USB MIDI Encoder Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Ever felt like you just didn’t have enough knobs to twiddle? Faderfox thought maybe you might need some more, so they’ve gone ahead and created the EC4 Encoder Controller. Featuring 16 gridless push encoders, EC4 allows you to create up to 16 individual groups (allowing up to 256 parameter controls per group), as well as operation as 14-bit encoders for precise control of sensitive parameters such as filter cutoff and frequency.
The large OLED display provides feedback on editable control values and parameters, as well as groups and custom settings, perfect for dialing in settings in dark environments. The EC4 also makes syncing your setups easy, shipping with custom made scripts for Ableton Live and handy “MIDI learn” functionality to catch and quickly assign incoming MIDI signals. If you’re trying to gain maximum control over your devices without carrying a whole studio in your backpack, the EC4 is a perfect match.
- Universal MIDI controller for hardware and software devices
- 16 high quality encoders with programable ranges
- Built-in scripts for Ableton Live
- USB class compliant, iPad compliant(with camera connection kit)
- MIDI learn function for quick and easy setup
- Memory backup/restore via MIDI SysEx
- USB bus powered
- Dimensions: 7.08” x 2.76” x 4.13”
- Weight: 0.78 lb