Accidental Damage & Handling Warranty from Extend
We've partnered with Extend to offer no-deductible Accidental Damage and Handling (ADH) warranty on most of our catalog. Plans are priced as a percentage of the overall cost of the item you're looking to cover and can be purchased at checkout on our website.
What you get
- Product repair Extend will fix or replace your broken gear for free
- Accidental damage Life happens! Accidental breaks, drops, and spills are covered
- Failure protection Mechanical and electrical failures caused by normal use are also covered
- Zero deductible You won't have to pay any additional fees when you file a claim.
- Customer-focused support Extend makes it easy to file a claim and get you back to making music as soon as possible.
How it works
In the unfortunate event that your gear is damaged in the normal course of use, it's easy to file a claim and get a replacement or repair ASAP
- File a claim online or via phone with Extend
- You may be asked to return the product
- You'll receive a replacement, repair, or refund
For more info from Extend, visit their help page
Still Have Questions?
We can help! Whether you're unsure if your gear is covered under its original manufacturer's warranty, Perfect Circuit's extended warranty, or an Extend ADH plan, we're here to answer your questions. Contact us today