EventidePowerMAX Pedal Power Supply
- No Hassle
PowerMax is Eventide's ultimate solution to providing clean and reliable power to your pedalboard. The unit can power up to seven pedals, and supply an ample amount of current to satisfy even the most demanding effects units. Three of the power outlets are fixed 9V 660mA, and the other four are configurable to 9V, 12V, 15V or 18V. If that is ever not enough, PowerMax can be further expanded with PowerMini Exp, adding four more outlets, and thus combined capable of powering eleven pedals. Finally, rugged construction and lightweight of the unit make it an ideal power supply to tour with.
- Isolated power supply
- Seven outlets—three 9V 660mA, and four configurable between 9V, 12V, 15V or 18V
- Expandable with PowerMini Exp
- Designed by CIOKS
- Dimensions: Outputs: 3x 9VDC @ 660mA, 4x configurable outputs (9VDC @ 660mA, 12VDC @ 500mA, 15VDC @ 400mA, 18VDC @ 330mA options)
- Power Specs: Aux output: 24VDC for chaining to PowerMini Expander
- Input power: 90–265VAC mains input
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.46 x 1"
Eventide PowerMAX Pedal Power Supply Reviews