EventideMixingLink Mic Preamp + Effects Loop
- No Hassle
The Eventide MixingLink is a microphone preamplifier with a combined switchable effects loop. Specifically designed for live use, the pedal affords instant control over all effects, making it an indispensable performance tool.
The MixingLink’s foot switch can be configured in latching or momentary mode, meaning effects can either be constantly engaged, or initiated only when the switch is pressed. Three signal mixing modes let users select whether they want a complete mic mix with blended effects, a blended mix of the dry/wet signals, or a completely processed signal devoid of any dry vocal signal.
Regardless of the mode selected, all sound is output through a balanced XLR out that also supports DI and line-levels, a guitar amp out, and headphone monitor out.
- Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation: 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects balance control, or 100% FX
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 120 dB
- Footswitch: Latching or momentary
- Gain: Up to 70 dB
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Power Supply: 9 V DC power supply
- 9V battery
- Eventide's PowerFactor 2