EventideBlackhole Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
Eventide Blackhole Reverb Pedal
While most reverb pedals attempt to closely recreate the acoustic responses of the terrestrial spaces, Eventide's Blackhole, part of their Dot9 series, aims to teleport you straight into outer space. The pedal comes loaded with five distinct presets—Blackhole, Dark Matter, Nebula, Singularity, and Pulsar. Each of the presets offers a journey to a different part of the cosmos, ranging from gargantuan reverb textures to bubbling delay swirls. While these presets on their own provide a breadth of novel sonic territory to be explored, you can dive even deeper, and design your own custom presets. Up to 127 presets can be loaded via MIDI, and accessed in the preset list of Eventide Device Manager (EDM). The front panel controls provide easy access to essential sound sculpting parameters, and a dedicated Freeze switch is extremely handy for capturing audio into a buffer and facilitating creation of endless textures.
- Expansive spatial effects pedal
- Comes loaded with five uniquely varied presets
- New presets can be created and loaded via MIDI and Eventide Device Manager (EDM) app
- Dual action Active footswitch for latching or momentary operation
- Dedicated Freeze switch
- Any combination of parameters can be mapped to an external expression pedal
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Dedicated switches for Mono/Stereo and Guitar/Line level operation
- Dimensions: 4 x 4.25 x 1.68"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative pedal PSU (included)