Erica SynthsPico Noise
Erica Synths Pico Noise
Erica's Pico series Pico Noise is a deceptively simple module that offers a ton of sonic potential: an integrated decay envelope, VCA, and resonant filter turn it into much more than the common noise generator. Pico Noise offers a direct white noise output, but additionally offers a built-in resonant filter and a coupled decay envelope/VCA.
The internal filter offers direct control of "color" (cutoff) and resonance: the post-filter noise is accessible via the "Color" output, while the main output provides a post-VCA signal. By sending in external triggers and varying the decay length and filter settings, this module can produce a wide variety of percussive tones: clicks, snares, hats, and noise stabs are all quickly and easily accessible.
Pico Noise Features
- White noise generator with internal resonant filter
- Integrated VCA and decay envelope for creation of percussive sounds
- Dedicated controls for filter cutoff, resonance, and decay envelope length
- Trigger input
- Dedicated white noise and "color" outputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 3hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 27mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V