EowaveMagma Analogue Bassline Synthesizer
This B-Stock unit is exempt from our risk-free returns policy
MAGMA is an analogue bassline synthesizer inspired by classical synths from the 1980s. It offers the possibility to mix 4 different waveforms (saw, square, sub, noise). The 24 dB low-pass filter is also inspired from classical filters from the 80s.
To this particular sound of the 80s, we added a touch of modernity with modern controls and parameters saving features. The 16 steps sequencer has 4 rows: 1 for the notes and 3 freely assignable to a parameter of your choice that enables to create living sequences with sonorities like Vince Clark or Yann Hammer.
- Analogue VCO with square saw sub (sub can be 1 or 2 octaves below the master freq), noise.
- VCO can be modulated by LFO and PW
- Variable glide
- Mixer to mix the 4 waveforms
- 2 envelopes ADSR modulate respectively the amplitude and the filter cutoff frequency
- Attack goes from 2ms to 10s
- Analogue voltage controlled low pass filter
- External audio input with a trimmer to feed the filter
- 24dB low pass filter: Roland style for a classical 80s sound
- Filter can be modulated by Envelope 2, Keyboard, LFO
- VCA is controlled by Envelope 1
- LFO with 8 waveforms (triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random, digital noise, staircase up, staircase down)
- Audio in
- Audio out
- MIDI in
- USB (for software update and MIDI in&out)
- 16 steps sequencer with LED
- 4 rows: 1 row controls gates and notes
- 3 other rows are freely assignable to any parameter of the front panel
- Swing and shuffle per note
- You can transpose the sequencer with an external MIDI keyboard.
- Analogue VCO, VCF, VCA
- 2 Envelopes
- 16 step sequencer
- MIDI in
- USB port
- Audio input for filter
- Mono audio output