Enjoy ElectronicsReminder Delay + Filter + Reverb
- No Hassle
Enjoy Electronics Reminder
RemindeR from Enjoy Electronics is a desktop effects processor with delay, reverb, and filters combined for a broad range of complex sounds. The heart of RemindeR is the delay section, which provides animation and rhythmic movement to incoming audio. Control the delay divisions for both the left and right channels for delays that bounce around the stereo spread. Add an offset between the left and right delays for fantastic ping-pong delay effects. The addition of the DPD, or dual pulse delay, adds another layer of complexity, bringing the total number of delay taps to six. It includes two pulse copies of the delays that sit in one of seven repeat locations. The delays feature eight modes with both manual and automatic control to add to or overwrite the data in the delay buffer.
Both the delay lines and the DPDs feature a filter to carve out the delay lines' harmonics. These filter knobs feature low pass filtering to the left and high pass filters to the right. The primary delay filters either come before or after the effect. The DPD filter removes the high or low-frequency content from the delay buffer, great for isolating kicks or hi-hats. You can add space to the delay lines using the reverb section—this lush processor features controls for amount, reverb size, and a high pass filter to get the perfect reverb sound. An assignable multi-waveform LFO modulates many of RemindeR's parameters, with either synced or unsynced modes, creating sounds that constantly shift with a lush, organic liveliness.
While RemindeR works excellently as a stereo delay, the inclusion of four assignable outputs means it also works quadraphonically. Assign the two primary delays, the DPD delays, and the dry signal, to any of the four outputs to place it in quadraphonic space. An alternative mode adds movement of the input sources around the quadraphonic space, swirling the sounds around the four destinations.
RemindeR dynamically animates your sounds. It adds depth, space, movement, and harmonic interest to even the simplest sounds. The knobs are playable, and the OLED screen gives you visual feedback of parameter adjustment. RemindeR breaks new ground as an effects processor, packing power and flexibility into its stylish chassis.
- Desktop multi-effects processor
- Dual delay with independent divisions
- Offset one delay from another
- Dual Pulse Delay adds additional delay pulses to the buffer
- Filters for primary delay and DPD, with both high and low pass filtering
- Two-second delay buffer
- Reverb with high pass filter
- Four-waveform LFO with synced or unsynced operation
- Four assignable outputs for quadraphonic use
- USB or MIDI in, out, and thru
- OLED display screen
- Dedicated parameter knobs
- Mixer for wet, dry, and DPD
- USB powered
- 24-bit/96kHz audio converter
- Tap tempo
- Three reverb presets
- Eight delay modes with manual and automatic control
- Dimensions: 18.1 x 6.2 x 2.2"/46 x 15.8 x 6.8cm
- Power Specs: TBD
- Inputs: Two 1/4"
- Outputs: Four 1/4" unbalanced
- MIDI: USB, DIN MIDI in, out, thru
- Audio quality: 24-bit/96kHz
- Display: OLED