Endorphin.esGHOST Stereo Effects Processor
- No Hassle
Designed in collaboration with Andrew Huang, the Endorphin.es GHOST is a unique stereo multi-effects module, packing delay, reverb, distortion, and more into one powerful unit. GHOST packs a highly capable ARM Cortex M7 processor, and runs its audio processing at 96kHz 32-bit for premium effects quality. Its main effects are divided into three groups: FX, Distortion, and VCF, and may be re-arranged at will with the Routing button for increased sonic variety. On top of this, an onboard compressor with sidechaining, and pre and post VCAs make GHOST about as flexible as effects processor could possibly be.
GHOST's delay section provides up to 2.5 seconds of maximum delay time, with the options to manually tap a tempo or accept external clock sources. Either way, the time may be further manipulated through an onboard clock divider/multipler, or through continuous 1V/Oct tracking. The Reverb sports two algorithms: an expansive hall and compelling reverse, both of which offer pre-delay times and freeze functionality. As for the distortion, it's a thoroughly clean algorithm with 8x oversampling—perfectly combatting aliasing and artifacts. The VCF can then clean up mud in the low-end or harsh overtones in the high-end, regardless of where its placed in the signal path.
The one-knob compressor can squish everything together beautifully, with an internal envelope generator to trigger sidechain pumping effects. Want to route this out to other places on GHOST or elsewhere in your system? Simply tap into the envelope output jack and patch away! Make no compromises in your patches, add GHOST to your rack and fill the roles of several effects in one single module.
- Stereo multi-effects module designed with Andrew Huang
- Contains delay, reverb, distortion, filter, and compressor effects
- Tap delay with 2.5 seconds maximum delay time
- Delay time clock divider/multiplier
- 1v/Oct input for controlling delay time
- Lush hall and whooshing reverse reverb modes
- 8x oversampled distortion effect
- Lowpass and highpass filtering with resonance
- One-knob compressor with sidechain/ducking envelope
- External output for envelope
- Multiple routing configurations
- Eurorack module
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 26mm
- Current draw: 108mA @ +12V, 23mA @ -12V