Empress EffectsPhaser Phase Shifter Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Empress Phaser Phase Shifter Pedal
The Empress Phaser is a digitally-controlled analog phaser, providing classic phaser tone with an unprecedented degree of control and configurable options. With a unique VCA-based design, the Empress Phaser offers excellent signal-to-noise ratio for a super clean, deep, and rich phaser sound. It can, of course, do classic phaser sounds, but also features several "auto" control modes that provide complex control of phase shift amount, from envelope following, envelope generator tracked-phase, and rhythmic phaser control. With option for external MIDI, CV, Tap, and Expression control, the Empress Phaser not only sounds great, but it fits right in to virtually any electronic music control setup.
- Digitally-controlled analog phaser with 104dB signal to noise ratio
- 8 built-in automation modes from basic LFO shapes to random, rhythmic, and envelope-based control
- Tap tempo with LFO speed ratio control
- 2, 3, or 4 phaser stages
- 5 built-in modulation rhythms
- 8 LFO waveshapes
- External control input configurable for use with expression pedals, tap switches, CV, external audio input, and MIDI
- Power specs: 9-18VDC Center Negative Supply
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.5 x 4.5"