Empress EffectsParaEq EQ & Boost Pedal
Empress Effects ParaEq
The Empress Effects ParaEq pedal is a relatively straightforward device that accomplishes its task with the utmost efficiency. Unlike the EQ sections of many amplifiers, the ParaEq boasts an exceptional range of control that provides exemplary quality in a compact chassis.
The pedal’s signal path features inherently transparent components that operate at low noise and afford compelling tone shaping capabilities. It maintains the integrity of the input signal, allowing for a clean boost without any coloration.
ParaEq EQ Features
- Extremely transparent sweet sounding EQ
- Switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost
- Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies
- 30dB of Boost
- Pristine clean sound with distortion measured to be less than 0.03%
- True Bypass
- Perfect size at 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"
- The Empress ParaEq w/Boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18VDC negative tip wall wart (like the BOSS PSA-120).
- Power supply sold seperately.
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 24 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~75mA at 9V
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- weight: 1 lb
- Q's: 0.5, 1.5 and 3
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 510 ohms