Empress Effects Echosystem Delay + Reverb
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Empress Effects Echosystem
The Empress Effects Echosystem is a multifarious delay and reverb pedal that can be used for a variety of diverse applications. The pedal is ideal for taking a single sound and transforming it into an all-encompassing gravitational pull. The pedal boasts a dual delay with 12 separate and highly-tweakable algorithm parameters. Internally, the pedal is comprised of more traditional emulations as well as improved modern algorithms. There’s an ambient mode, where the reverb assumes a prominent role, and a multistep delay mode that results in a more rhythmic effect. This dual engine can be used in tandem, individually, or routed in a multitude of ways.
- 36+ studio quality algorithms and counting
- Emulations of classic tape and analog units
- Unique and modern delays as well
- Easy to use and fast to dial in
- Global tap tempo as well as local tempo with lots of subdivisions
- Low Noise signal path
- Dual Delay each with a full set of controls
- Able to be routed in serial, parallel or left/right.
- Up to 35 Presets
- True or Buffered bypass
- Cabinet Simulator
- 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Power: 9V DC
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 5.7" x 3.75"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
PT01 Turntable available here: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/numark-pt01-1.html
Empress Echosystem available here: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/empress-effects-echosystem.html