Empress Effects Distortion Analog Effect Pedal
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Empress Effects Distortion
The Empress Effects Distortion boasts a sonic range extending from subtle crunch to spicy lead. It is a true bypass pedal featuring three types of distortional while maintaining a tight low end and natural compression.
The pedal’s Mild setting provides a subtle break-up that can be further tamed with the volume knob. The Crunch setting maintains the pedal’s characteristic tightness alongside a cunning bite. High gain and exemplary sustain can be implemented via the Lead setting. Additionally, the pedal features Gain control, two EQ bands, and an output control, allowing users ample space to fine-tune their tone.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- 3 Flavors of Distortion - Select between mild, crunch and lead
- Mild - gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob
- Crunch - great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite
- Lead - high gain with lots of sustain
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound
- Bass - Works great on bass
- True Bypass - The Empress Distortion employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Input Impedance 300k
- Output Impedance 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 35mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions(WxHxL): 2.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb