Empress EffectsCompressor Analog Compression Pedal
Empress Effects Compressor
The Empress Effects Compressor is a versatile pedal that is not bound by the limiting controls and thickly colored sounds found on more traditional compressor boxes. The Compressor is truly transparent and features a plethora of useful controls. It boasts an extremely wide range that will open the doors of compression to an extent that William Blake himself could never have conceived. The pedal’s functionality ranges from transparent compression to outrageous quashing.
Additionally, there’s a wet/dry mix knob that allows users to achieve parallel compression for enhanced dynamics, there are also three compression ratios: 2:1, 4:1, and 10:1.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Extremely Transparent
- 3 Compression Ratios
- Attack and Release Control
- Blend uncompressed signal
- Meter either gain reduction, input, or both
- True Display LEDs
- Works great on bass
- True Bypass
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 2.2k
- Frequency Response: (-3dB) 40Hz - 35kHz
- Distortion: less than 0.1%
- Noise: -101dB
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 100mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.