Empress EffectsBuffer Analog I/O Interface Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Empress Effects Buffer
The Empress Effects Buffer functions as a comprehensive I/O interface for pedal boards, offering an effective means of combating signal loss caused by lengthy, un-buffered cables. The Buffer was designed to eradicate signal loss, freeing one’s signal from the shackles of cable materiality.
- All Analog Signal Path - No digitals in here
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedalboard real estate at all
- Input Impedance 1Meg
- Output Impedance 510 Ω
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 42mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 105.3dB
- Headroom +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 2.5" x 1.25" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb.