Elysiaxpressor neo Stereo Compressor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Elysia xpressor neo
Totally re-engineered, Elysia's xpressor neo offers unmatched versatility in dynamics management, ranging from totally transparent to slamming compression. Conceived with the entire Elysia legacy in mind, the xpressor affords exemplary compression alongside an inconceivable amount of control over processing that is simply unavailable from other similarly-priced compressors.
Whether one's intentions involve precise settings or a deep dive into experimental territories, the xpressor is capable of handling it all. Its discreet audio path perpetually runs in class-A mode, providing enviable audio quality resulting in a distinctly clear and punchy output signal. This applies no matter whether one is simply processing individual signals, experimenting with dynamics, or shooting for traditional stereo bus compression.
One of the xpressor's most singular features is Auto Fast, which ensures a precise and perfect attack setting. Typically, users set the initial compression value by ear, then utilize a switchable, semi-automated attack sourced from the original value. While this can result in ideal parameters for certain portions of a track, it can cause headaches in others—for example, snappy settings for shorter parts could result in audible distortion when applied to longer parts. Here, Auto Fast becomes quite handy: this mode automatically shortens the attack time accordance with faster/louder signal variation.
With the neo series, Elysia have begun manufacturing totally in-house, offering greater control over the feel and performance of the final product. The panel designs are crisp and easy to read, while the whole unit feels robust and reliable in your hands. Hand off dynamics control of your mixes to the Elysia xpressor neo, and you'll be more than pleased with the range of results.
xpressor neo Features
- Re-engineered version of the modern classic xpressor
- Discrete Class-A Topology
- Pristine audio quality
- Auto Fast Attack
- Perfect attack in any situation
- Switchable Release Characteristic
- Smooth or crisp – the choice is yours
- Warm Mode
- Transparency? Saturation? Both!
- Bulletproof Lightweight
- Aluminum housing, panel and knobs
- Parallel Compression
- Mixing direct and compressed signals
- Sidechain Filter
- Frequency selective compression
- Sidechain Send & Return
- External compression access
- Gain Reduction Limiter
- Ultimate control on the compression process
- Made in Germany
- Outstanding component and build quality.
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- THD+N: @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 0%: 0.002 %
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 100%: 0.006 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 0%: 0.003 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz, Mix 100%: 0.056 %
- Noise floor: 20 Hz - 20 kHz: -94 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum level: Input & Output: +21 dBu
- Impedance: Input: 10 kOhm
- Output: 68 Ohm