Electro-Harmonix Voice Box Harmony Machine & Vocoder
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Electro-Harmonix Voice Box
The Voice Box, from Electro-Harmonix, lends vocalists everything they need to create emphatic backing parts, classic robotic sounds, harmonies, vocoding, and more. The unit is essentially a multifunctional signal processor and vocoder with an integrated pitch-shifting algorithm for the generation of organic-sounding harmonies.
One half of the pedal can create harmonies that range from 2- to 4-parts, transposing the incoming vocals to the key of whatever instrument is being played. The other half is a 256-band vocoder with adjustable harmonic enhancement. A corresponding gender bender knob shifts between male and female formants. And if all that isn’t enough, the Voice Box also features a reverb section that adeptly glues everything together.
In terms of connectivity, the Voice Box contains a built-in microphone preamp with Phantom Power and a corresponding gain switch, a 1/4” instrument input, and a balanced XLR line out.
Voice Box Features
- Harmonically matches any electric instrument you plug into it
- Professional quality pitch-shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies
- The Low and High Harmony independently produces two harmony notes: 3rd and 5th
- 9 accessible programmable presets
- Natural Glissando
- Gender Bender knob allows for male/female formant modification
- Built-In Mic Pre with Phantom Power & Gain Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Output: Interface directly with any mixing board or A/D converter
- US96DC-200BI power supply included
- Heavy Duty Pedal Enclsoure
- 9V Battery Operation
- 9V DC-100 1/8" tip Positive Power Supply Optional
- Dimensions: 8" x 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 2lb.