Electro-HarmonixSYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Electro-Harmonix SYNTH9 is a compact guitar synthesizer with a unique twist. Though it completely ditches MIDI connectivity and six-channel pickups, the pedal can adeptly generate recognizable synth tones from a guitar. It features a total of nine presets, each emulative of vintage synthesizers from the ‘60s and ‘70s. What’s more, all of its parameters have been yolked down to five intuitive control knobs and a footswitch, making it relatively easy to dial in and fine-tune complex sounds.
Due to its unique tracking capabilities, the manufacturer recommends placing the SYNTH9 at the beginning of one’s pedal chain. Once positioned, connect some reverbs and delays for some seriously spaced out sonic witchery.
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or bass into that of a vintage synthesizer
- 9 presets; emulate many of the most popular synthesizer sounds ever
- Works on guitar or bass without modifications
- No special pickups or MIDI implementation needed
- Tracking range extends up to about the 23rd fret on the high-E string of a standard guitar and down to the open A-string on a bass guitar
- Use the SYNTH9 with a B9 or C9 Organ Machine, KEY9 Electric Piano Machine and MEL9 Tape Replay Machine
- Power: EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included
- Dimensions: 4.0"" W x 4.7""5 L x 2.25"" H; 102mm W x 121mm L x 89mm H
The SYNTH9, from Electro-Harmonix, is a new type of guitar synthesizer. Without the complex implementation of MIDI guitars or special six-channel pickups, the SYNTH9 can produce classic synthesizer tones right out of your guitar. There are 9 presets emulating many of the classic synthesizers of the 60s and 70s, giving you tones from all the classic rock and psychedelic bands and more. With only a few controls, it is quick and intuitive to dial in the perfect sound. The SYNTH9 is recommended to be placed at the beginning of one's pedal board, due to the unique tracking capabilities. For even more space rock type effects, delays and reverbs after the Synth9 take you to interstallar distances.