Electro-HarmonixPitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork
The Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork is a polyphonic pitch shifter that can be used with an array of instruments, including guitars and keyboards. It can harmonize within a range of +/- three octaves, adhere to fixed intervals, and be controlled remotely via foot pedal or CV.
Users can select transposition intervals with the unit’s 11-position switch, which moves from half-step transposition all the way to three octaves. There’s also a three-position toggle switch for configuring the harmonization in either octave-up, octave-down, or simultaneous operation.
When operating in Dual mode, users can choose how their note is harmonized in accordance with two others (this process is primarily based around 3rds and 5ths). All this plus a blend knob means users have everything they need to dial in the perfect effect.
Pitch Fork Features
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
- High quality enclosure
The controls are straightforward and intuitive. An 11-position Shift switch selects the maximum transposition interval ranging from D (Detune), a shift of 17 cents, through Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octave, 2 Octaves and 3 Octaves.