Electro-HarmonixSuper Pulsar Advanced Tremolo
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar
One of the most comprehensive tremolo pedals to date, the Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar affords straightforward manual control over a variety of parameters including speed control, tap tempo, and expression pedal control. All this and more means users have plenty of options that ensure they are able to dial in the perfect amount of tremolo.
In addition to user-definable rhythmic progressions and EXP parameter control, the Super Pulsar boasts an adjustable tremolo waveshape that renders it extremely playable. Users can also offset the tremolo phase to taste, use an envelope follower to link the tremolo speed with their playing dynamics, and smoothly alter tremolo waveshapes.
Super Pulsar Features
- Analog mono/stereo tremolo
- Adjustable modulation waveforms incl. sine, triangle, pulse, saw, etc.
- 9 user-definable rhythmic tremolo patterns
- Tremolo rate controllable via rate knob, tap tempo, expression pedal, and built-in envelope follower
- Phase offset for right channel's tremolo for rhythmic panning effects
- Volume boost up to 12dB with DEPTH and minimum
- Store up to 8 presets
- 9VDC power supply included
- 9VDC center negative power supply included
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.5 in